Bathurst Showground Tourist Showground
Guest Information and Rules
Showground Rules are set to ensure every guest is safe and free to enjoy the amenities provided and to protect these Heritage listed buildings and are a condition of entry to the Showground.
- The Land Manager’s reserves the right to refuse access to the Showground, or to terminate permission by giving one hour’s notice at any time.
- The Land Manager accepts no responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- All fees must be paid in advance.
- Sites are to be left clean, tidy and free of rubbish and vacated by 10am.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times and must cease by 10pm.
- The facilities and amenities are for paying guests only.
- Guests must occupy ONLY their allocated site.
- Guest are entitled to parking for one vehicle only, additional vehicle may incur an additional fee.
- Parking on roadway or grass is not permitted.
- A Shared Zone Speed Limit of 10km applies in the Showground.
- Facilities must be left clean after use.
- Rubbish to be disposed of in wheelie bins provided. Refundable cans and bottles to be disposed of in containers.
- Guests are responsible to keep their sites tidy and free of rubbish.
- Disposable nappies and hygienic products must not be flushed down toilet.
- Friendly dogs on leash allowed with Land Manager’s approval.
- Pet droppings must be collected and disposed of properly.
- Pets are not allowed in amenities block.
- Sullage from vans must be connected to Showground waste point provided.
- All taps are potable (town) water.
- Strictly no washing of vehicles or vans at any time.
- Maximum stay is 28 days.
- Unregistered vehicles, caravans, trailers are not permitted on the Showground.
- Entry to Pavilions on the Showground is not permitted.
- Any person found wilfully damaging buildings, property, equipment, gardens, trees or lawns may be prosecuted.
- All damage will be paid by the site holder.
- A Communal area is provided subject to posted rules at the location
- No fires at any time for any purpose.